Tuesday, 28 September 2010

It's Autumn!

Well, it certainly feels like it today!  Time to put the heating on I think!

The theme on Sunday Postcard Art this week is Autumn Glory.  For some reason I've had real trouble doing this one!  This is my third or fourth (and final!) attempt: 


Credits:  everything I've used is by Lorie Davison - Before the First Snow and Poet's Keepsakes kits (available at Scrapbookgraphics)

And for Something Completely Different ... the monthly theme is still "arches" and this week's theme is "birds".  Here's what I came up with:


I altered the photograph of the arches (a freebie by riandesign) in photoshop, the girl with the bird and the silver birdcage is by Genedes at Digital-Crea and the flock of birds is by Holliewood Designs at Deviant Scrap.

Thank you to all those who've been leaving me comments!  They are all very much appreciated xx

8 comments:

  1. Wow Suzie these are fantastic, you're so good at these! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love a bit of digi! Fabulous feeling to your bird arches......my imagination is already making up a story...hope I don't spook myself! LOL ;)
    Thanks for playing along with us at SCD
    xoxo Sioux

    ReplyDelete
  3. these are fabulous, I just love the bird with the umbrella !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh this is just gorgeous, Suzie!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are amazing Suzie...just love the birds and arches...

    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great take on the SCD challenge! And I love Mr. Crow in autumn.
    Rinda

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow Suzie what a fab arch and love the postcard piece too - you're very good at this digi art...Thank You for joining us at SCD xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great make. Very atmospheric! Thanks for joining us at SCD. Hope to see your wonderful creations again.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments - always appreciated! :) x