Monday, 6 January 2014

Bout of Books 9.0 ... Goals!

This is my first time participating in Bout of Books.  As it happens, I have just started a humungous book - House Rules by Jodi Picoult - so I think my goal will be just to finish it!  IF I do manage to finish House Rules, my aim is to then read the much shorter The Testament of Mary by Colm Toibin.  Sadly I go back to work tomorrow, so my reading time will be cut down.  I don't want to be too ambitious in my goals!  I think I would also like to participate in at least one of the challenges, and the twitter chat.





















So my goals are:

1. Finish reading House Rules by Jodi Picoult (currently on page 80 of 556)
2. Participate in at least one challenge and one twitter chat
3. Comment on at least 3 blogs per day

I'll create a new post at the end of each day for my updates! :)

3 comments:

  1. Good Luck with your goals and I hope you enjoy your very first Bout Of Books Read-A-Thon! And the Twitter chats really are a blast.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bout of Books is a lot of fun to participate in--good luck this week :) I haven't read that particular book by Ms. Picoult. Like Alicia said--the Twitter chats are fun if you get a chance to participate in them. My Goals and Updates

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is my first time joining The Bout of Books too [: House Rules looks gorgeous. I've only read one Jodi Picoult book before but I enjoyed it greatly. I hope you enjoy both your books and are able to achieve your goals.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments - always appreciated! :) x