Tuesday, 7 January 2014

Bout of Books: Update Post

Monday
Current book: House Rules by Jodi Picoult
Pages read: 207
Blogs commented on: 3

Tuesday
Current book: House Rules by Jodi Picoult
Pages read: 289 (finished)
Blogs commented on: 0 - bad me! (rectifying that right now!)

Wednesday
Book read: The Testament of Mary by Colm Toibin
Pages read: 104 (finished)
Currently reading: Stitch by Samantha Durante
Pages read:
Total pages read today:
Blogs commented on: 3 (making up for yesterdays lack of commentage) and will do more later ... :)

Number of books read so far:  2! (yay me!)

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your reading so far :)
    What did you think of House Rules? I'm a big Jodi Picoult fan and I really enjoyed it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you :) Re House Rules ... I enjoyed it ... I had some issues while reading it that I think were resolved by the end. The 'mystery' of the crime was very obvious, but overall it was a good read. Certainly kept my attention!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're doing great so far! House Rules is one Jodi Picoult book I haven't read yet. What did you think of it?
    Good luck for the rest of the week! I hope you manage to reach all of your goals :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments - always appreciated! :) x